The Expanding Universe of Accelerator Applications
Out of concern for our attendees’ safety, we have made the decision to postpone AccApp’20 to an as-yet-undetermined date and location. The American Nuclear Society (ANS) has been monitoring the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) closely. The decision was based on the large number of attendees coming from countries currently affected by the COVID-19 outbreak and developing information regarding the spread within the United States. Many institutions and companies are discouraging international travel to limit the spread of the virus, which is why we think the best action is to postpone AccApp’20 until a later date.
Please be patient while ANS staff arrange for the future location and date for AccApp’20. ANS staff will be in touch with all current registrants regarding refunds of their registration fees.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this decision has caused, but we believe this is the right course of action to ensure the safety of all attendees and staff.
All speakers must register for either one day or the full meeting.
If you wish to attend additional activities or have a guest, you will need to register for these items as well.
Requests for Visa/Invitation Letters should be sent as early as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Session Room AV Setup:
All rooms will have an LCD projector, screen, wireless mic, wireless advance/laser pointer, wireless mouse and a laptop. LCD projectors will be able to project a resolution of 1024X576.
On-site at the meeting:
- All Session Chairs and Presenters must check in at the speaker registration desk. Please know the session’s title, date, and time you are scheduled to present.
- Report to your Session Chair in the room assigned for your session (as listed in the Official Program) 15 minutes prior to the start of the session. Bring your presentation (on a USB drive) to be loaded to the session room laptop. If you have not already done so, please provide him/her with brief biographical information.
- Session Chairs should contact the panelists before the session to prepare questions that can be used to stimulate discussions during the session.
- Please cooperate with your Session Chair by limiting your presentation to the time indicated in the Official Program. This time includes a five-minute discussion period following the formal presentation of your paper.
- Do not ask the Session Chair to reschedule your paper within the session. Many attendees schedule their attendance at various sessions in accordance with the times listed in the Official Program.